Friday, December 31, 2010

Friday, December 31, 2010 1:35 AM, CST

Elizabeth had a very good day today!! We got some great news today, her CRP level was down to 14.8. Which means....if all goes well over the next few days and we can get everything approved with insurance she WILL be listed next week.
I have so many words I wanted to share regarding this past year and Elizabeth's journey but the day got away from me with all of the excitement and just happiness of her turning 1!! There were many days that I feared this day would not come, and here we are. She has fought so hard this entire year, and continues to do so. Maybe I will have time to write more tomorrow.
Please feel free to view the below youtube video Matt and I created to document Elizabeth's amazing first year!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwEVufRpD4E

No comments:

Post a Comment