Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday, July 30, 2010 4:18 PM, CDT

Elizabeth had her MRI done earlier today and did very well after sedation, they were able to do it without putting her on the ventilator. We are still discussing what to do about her steroid treatment and the possiblity of getting a Gtube for feeding but we should be able to go home tomorrow!!! We will have future trips back and forth to Vanderbilt for further treatment and if the surgery for Gtube is decided we will be coming here. Still waiting for MRI results and results from the PH probe from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment