Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 11:21 PM, CST

Still stable, they attempted to wean down the oxygen again... to 45%, which is the amount of oxygen she was at home on, but her vent settings are still extremely high. She did well with that most of the day, but this evening her saturation started dropping some so she is back up to 55%~good try, she just doesnt want it that low. Other than that she is doing well, her sedation seems to be good, she has required less and less extra doses to keep her calm/stable. So that is a good sign.  I feel so anxious, I want so badly for her to get lungs while she is in a stable place. I know that will help her with being able to tolerate surgery and hopefully make recovery easier on her. I dont know if I can take her getting back to the place she was before we got to Texas, the minute to minute worry of wheter or not her saturation was going to drop and not be able to recover.
But I am grateful for where we are, and I cherish each minute even though she is not very responsive, she is here and doing "ok" and we just need to keep her this way until its her turn.  I have no control over what is going to happen, so stressing and freaking out about it won't make it happen any faster or make it any eaiser no matter how things go.
  Please keep the family of baby Roman in your thoughts/prayers, he became an angel earlier this week. I never met his family but my Mom meet his Mom during our stay at the Ronald Mcdonald House in Nashville.

No comments:

Post a Comment