Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday, October 20, 2010 3:54 PM, CDT

Have been meaning to update this, but things have been a bit crazy around here! Elizabeth is adjusting to being home pretty well. She seems so happy and has been doing well with keeping her oxygen levels up and her heart rate lower. The home nursing is taking some time to adjust too, having strangers in your home all the time is hard to dea with but we will hopefully get a few that will be our primary ones and get used to having them around. Elizabeth has been to her peditircian and her pulmonlogist here at home and both say she is doing well. No changes have been made on her vent/o2 settings. She is still weaning down on her steorids. She got a flu shot this week, and actually slept through it. She will be getting a vaccination for RSV within the next couple weeks. We again have had some issues with our medical supply company but we working on resolving that. Matt will be returning to work tomorrow (if all goes well) and I am still trying to figure out when I plan to go back. I hate thinking about leaving her but Matt and I work opposite schedules so one of us will always be with her and now that we have nursing care we will always have someone to help us out too. I miss work and my coworkers, and I think going back with actually help keep me sane :)

No comments:

Post a Comment